Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Updates

Man I haven't written a blog in a while.  Sorry guys, I have just been bombarded with so much work.  I currently getting ready for finals now.  I had three midterms and two big paper due.  Anyways, I just wanted to bring you all some updates.  The "Ratatoing" review had to be postponed for the reason that I have listed above.  What I am going to do instead is set up a month long Christmas movie review-a-thon.  What I am going to do is called "The Movie Rant Review's Three Weeks of Christmas."  The first week of December will be "Ratatoing", the second week will be "The Little Mermaid 2", and the third week will be a review on "Jospeh: King of Dreams".  Okay I promise to do this.  No more postponing!

I know this is late, but let me tell you how my Thanksgiving Break was.  Coming back home was fun at first until I got the flu.  My family and I went to Black Friday (it's not worth going to at all!!).  In the store I started feeling sick and had to go the bathroom.  The lines were packed, and I had to knock down an old woman to get in a stall (sorry old woman). I threw up unfortunately.  I know that's gross so I'll spare you the those details.  While I was on the bathroom floor dying, my mother (who has a terrible case of mysophobia!) (I love her though) was yelling at me to not touch the toilet seat while I was throwing up.  Now picture this situation.  You are sick, throwing up, dehydrated, and about to faint.  Your mother is yelling at you to not touch the toilet seat while you're throwing.  You'd be hugging that porcelain throne like it was gold.  Then the next day, my throat was hurting.  This week from Sunday to  Tuesday, I was running a fever, having headaches, coughing my lungs up, and dying.  I'm better now, but that was one hell of a Thanksgiving Break.  I could not even eat the Thanksgiving meal!  :(


Anyways, I am back in school and happy it's Friday.  If anyone starts singing that "abomination of musical notes" song, I will shoot them down!

If you guys have any suggestions please feel free to leave comments.  Thanks everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment