Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Finally Good News

Hey guys!  I have some good news to tell you.  YouTube disable the block on my "La Boum" review.  You can go and watch the video on YouTube or blip.tv, if you would like.  Thank you for everyone who reads these posts.  I enjoy writing every post on this blog.

As I said in the previous blog, I will start filming the "Top 5" list tomorrow.  Since I have much between today and my French final on Friday, I may even do the "Ratatoing" review as well.  We won't keep our hopes up for that until Christmas Break.  Thanks everyone!

The "La Boum" review is in French.  Sorry to those who don't  speak French. This was for my French class.  The other reviews will be in English.  This is my first attempt at a movie review with my friends, so please cut us some slack.  The bloopers are in English.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment