Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Website

Hello everyone!  I decided to check out the website yola.com.  I created a website with them, and it is called http://movierantreviewer.yolasite.com/.  Check it out if you would like to.  The script for my Christmas special is underway.  However, I found that it is going through so many changes.  I think that I going to do a Christmas Carol theme review.  The three movies that I am doing will be like the ghost of Christmas Past, Present, and Future.  There will be changes to the names of these "ghosts".  It's underway and I am so happy to be doing this.  It will be a continuation themed review.

http://movierantreviewer.yolasite.com/

2 comments:

  1. An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post!
    Yola Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am glad that I was able to help you. Thank you for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete