Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Updates

I hope that everyone had a Happy Holidays this past week.  I have been busy editing my Disney Princess Video Review.  I had to film it at school and I am editing the footage right now.  Christmas for me was okay.  I spent it celebrating my grandpa's birthday, and it was fun seeing my family after a semester of college.  So far I got mostly A's in my classes.  This is amazing for me.  I am so happy that I have survived my first semester of college.

I have been catching up on sleep that I missed out on from studying for finals.  I am still mad that I had an exam the day before Christmas Eve.  What kind of crap is that?  Anyway, I was happy to just take in the scent of my bed.  It's so comfy, and I am happy to eating my dad's food.  YUMMY!  I am still making changes to the format of my website.  I will probably be done by the end of next week.  I am hoping that I will be able to post my videos on the Yola website, BlogSpot, YouTube, Tumblr, and Blip.tv.  I have high hopes for movie reviewers like myself and others on the Internet.

For my month long Winter Break, I will be doing video reviews with a friend who is majoring in film here in my hometown.  We will be filming the reviews together.  For the month of January, it will be called, "Twilight Rip-Off Month."  I have two films that I will do.  They are "Never Cry Werewolf" and "Blood Red Moon." I am thinking about doing "Vampires Suck", but I am still not sure if I can get it.  Let me know if you all have any other suggestions.  I think I'll probably do "Vampegeddon" too (still thinking about it as well). Thanks everyone!  Happy Holidays to those who are still celebrating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment