Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bad News Guys :(

Hello everyone!  I have not had time to write in the last two weeks because of finals.  Okay, I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that I plan to do a "Top 5" list this month on Disney and Non-Disney princesses who deserve to have a "I Want More" song.  I have already written the script, and I plan to film it tomorrow and Tuesday.  It should only take two days to film at most.  Okay, the bad news that I lost my video review for the Christmas carol review.  I cannot find it on my computer, and I am so mad right now! I have searched high and low for it, and it has just disappeared.  I am sorry for this.  I have to keep telling myself that there is always next year, and fortunately, I still have the script.  Sorry guys.  I feel so bad that I lost it!  AARRGGHH!

Anyways, I will film the Top 5 review tomorrow, and January (during Christmas Break) is when I will redo the Ratatoing review.  If you guys have any suggestions on movies I should review please let me know.  ARGGH!  I can't get over that I lost the video.  Sorry again guys.

I have been taking finals for college, and they're going okay.  I love the fact that I can go to Pandora, listen to Christmas music (Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Johnny Mathis, etc.), and study at the same time.  I do feel drained, but luckily, the only final that I have left is French.  However, that final is this Friday.  >:(

Who the hell decided to have a final on December 23rd?  Who the hell made a final exam the day before Christmas Eve?  Someone of us do have to travel home. Just idiots!  I am still in the process on creating my website with Yola.  So if you don't see anything on the site, that's because I am still making drafts of the design and figuring out what I will post on it.

Thank you everyone who reads my blogs, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays.  In the words on the Angry Video Game Nerd, if that does not satisfy you then "Happy Shut the Fuck Up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment