Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Is anyone willing to help me review "Tentacolino"?!

Hey guys, guess what I will definitely do for my next review!  TENTACOLINO!!!! Dun-Dun-Dun.

Obviously, this will take every ounce of my strength to get through this abomination.   If any of you video reviewers are willing to help me to do a video review of it, I will GLADLY accept your help.  C'mon guys I can't do it alone.  It's just too crappy of a film to do a review on.  At this moment I am watching the movie, and I am crying in agony.  As many of you don't know, this film is the sequel to the widely-hated film "The Legend of the Titanic."  I'm sure that I wrote a previous blog on it, so you can check it out there or you can go to IMDb for a synopsis.  It's dreadful.  However, the sequel is far worse.

Fellow movie reviewers, I am begging for help.  C'mon Cinematic Nutcase, I know you only do movie released in theaters, but can you make an exceptions just this once.  The Patchwork Nerd, I need your creativity to get through this heinous film.  Elena, with your quick funny responses, please help me!!  ANYONE?  PLEASE HELP!!!

This "movie" can burn in HELL for eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

Like I said before I have started watching the movie, and I have to say that I HATE THIS MOVIE!!  I HATE WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING!!  IT'S HORRENDOUS!!  IT'S WORSE THAN "NEVER CRY WEREWOLF."  IT'S WORSE THAN "THE LEGEND OF THE TITANIC."  I HATE THIS MOVIE!!!

Here's a preview of the notes that I typed up while watching the first 15 minutes of this thing.

e.    3:31 – Creepy laugh from the husband; That’s a face Chucky would make
f.      3:42 – What incredibly bad voice acting.  I would think they got a robot to do that.  [Do this in a robotic voice]
g.    Villain’s name is Razorteeth.  That’s almost as bad as Dr. Cat’s Meow [Gigantor reference]
h.    3:58 – Yeah, making fun of people with speech impediments is funny
                                               i.     Oh god, the villain’s song is worse than the rapping dog [Maybe I can make a rap battle between the shark and the dog]
                                             ii.     What is going on?  

a.    Wow, I can totally tell that something is wrong with the way you’re smiling
b.    Scarface, Razor teeth – WHO CAME UP WITH THESE NAMES?!
c.     The cheap underwater sound effect is overshadowing the speaking parts
                                               i.     The Little Mermaid never had this problem
d.    2:36 – SHOW DON’T TELL!!!
e.    3:00 – Did the villain just bitch slap his lackey
f.      3:17 – He has to go brush his teeth?! 
                                               i.     Maybe I can do a montage or stupid villains
                                             ii.     Reference of Scar from Lion King saying “I’m surrounded by idiots”
g.    3:45 – Why do we need to see a scene where the villain is flossing his teeth
h.    Why does a shark have a telegram system
i.      Baron Vandertilt?
                                               i.     HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE VILLAIN FROM THE FIRST FILM! EXCEPT WITH RED HAIR!
j.      What? Oddie? What happened to the first octopus?
                                               i.     How does he know they’re alive by just looking at them through the glass?
k.     6:03 – What was up with that KILL BILL vision scope thing?
l.      6:31 – What you’re doing is useless!  Yeah like being in this DAMN movie!!!
m.  6:40 – Wait, why do they need the entire Atlantean army for this?

o.    7:40 – [Add scene where Raven from the Teen Titans says “Is this the part where I’m suppose to be intimidated”]
p.    Does every lackey in this movie have a speech impediment.  8:50 – A breathing apparatus with a spray can?  [Add scene of Neverending Story 2 where the boy wishes for a spray can]




No comments:

Post a Comment