Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Movie Reviews

Hey guys,

I am sorry for not posting a blog in a while.  Three midterms in one week will do that to a girl.  Well as of today I don't know what will be my next review.  I thought about doing "Barney's Great Adventure", but now I am not so sure.  I have a incomprehensible fear of that film.  :(

Any suggestions guys on what I should review?  Oh, I'm still trying to get the "Never Cry Werewolf" review from my friend.

I think that I will have to review "Little Mermaid 2."  Since it was my rant about it that started this blog.  I hope some of you like my Top 5 and "Ratatoing" review.  I still getting use to doing video reviews and so far I have only done voice over ones.  I guess that fine for now.  I only hope that I can improve on it as time goes on.  I don't have the expectation that I will ever get on ThatGuyWithThe Glasses anytime soon, but I can only wish that someday I can.

Updates:  Well, I really don't have any so far.  Still trying to get through that list of movies that I posted a while back.  Thanks for reading guys, and I sorry that I haven't written in like three weeks.  I'll try harder to keep up with the blogs.  "Try" being the operative word here!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment