Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

A movie called Tentacolino...WTF!

As many of you know, there is an animated Titanic movie trilogy out there.  When I saw the first one, I never even imagined that they would have the balls to write another one.  Once again, the human race proved me wrong in what they will shamelessly do for money.  The last one called "Tentacolino", is utter and complete S-H-I-T!  That's all it is.  I can't say anything else!  You know what that means.  VIDEO REVIEW TIME!  I know that I have to do this now.  Well, first I have to work on the Ratatoing review this weekend, so expect an animated Titanic movie marathon.  I think that it will have to wait to March though (because I'll have to write a script).  Now that I got all my things in order, I think that I will do it.  I am petrified to do it though.  But it must be done!  I hope my brain doesn't explode from the shear hate that I have for these movies.  God, I wonder if it will be as bad as "Never Cry Werewolf".  Oh, I shudder at the thought of that.  I am going to have to collaborate with my friend in Chicago in order to write the script.   This should be fun, NOT!

Pray for me people!!

Animated Titanic movies:
1)  The Animated Titanic Movie
2)  The Legend of the Titanic
3)  Tentacolino

Oh, I also have my sights on reviewing "Barney's Great Adventure" next week!  Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment