Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Finally A Review is Up!!!

Hey guys,

I am not sure whether I should do voice-over reviews or actual video reviews.  I just feel that doing voice-over reviews is less time consuming for me, and I can actually get them on YouTube and Blip.tv faster.  For now, I'll just stick to voice-over commentaries on reviews.  When I have more free time, I will do video reviews.  I really enjoy doing them, but at this time I just can't do it.  I hope that I didn't disappoint anyone. 

I am sorry I haven't written a blog on here in like a month, but my school schedule has been a little crazy.  However, I have good news.  FINALLY, I have a review up.  My "Top 5 Disney and Non-Disney Princesses Who Deserve an 'I want more' Song" is being uploaded to YouTube at this very moment.  I am very proud of myself.  The "Never Cry Werewolf" review is being finalized right now as well, and I will put the link on here as soon as it is uploaded (probably within the next week).  Thank you all who read my blog, and I thank you for your patience.  I hope that you all my like it.  I worked really hard on it.  Thank you.

Check it out below!





Also check it out on Blip.tv

http://blip.tv/file/get/Movierantreviewer-Top5DisneyAndNonDisneyPrincessesWhoDeserveAnIWantMore784.mp4

Thanks guys hope you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment