Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Title Cards for Movie Reviews

Hey guys,

I'm really excited for the next two weeks.  I am going to Odyssey Con in Madison.  I am dressing up as Major Kusanagi from "Ghost in the Shell."  For anime tomorrow, my class in spending the whole day tomorrow watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.  I am so hyped for this.

For the Odyssey Con, this will be my first cosplay and I am so excited for it.

I have a picture that my very talented friend, (THANK YOU MARY), did for my review of Little Mermaid 2.  You all know how much I hate that movie.  Mostly likely she will be doing my title cards for the opening of each review, and I am more than happy to have her on board.  She is a very talented artist and she has an account with DeviantArt if you want to check her out.  I'll see if she can make another title card for my "Tentacolino."

 Her DeviantArt account is http://aeylis.deviantart.com/.

Here is her drawing of one of my first "potential" reviews.  Sorry it's in reverse.  


No comments:

Post a Comment