Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Almost 1,000 Page Views + Reviews

Hey everybody,

I am happy to say that I have almost 1,000 page views on here.  I am very happy that there are people out there who actually read what I write on here.  It feels so good to see those numbers.  For a treat I am going to get my butt into gear and make a video review.  I don't know if I will be able to get a review out this week, but I will try to get one out.  It'll either be "Tentacolino" or a series of episodes of my Top 5 favorite Goosebumps episodes (maybe I'll save that for Halloween, I'm not sure at this time).  It'll mostly likely be the Goosebumps series thing.  You guys don't know how bad "Tentacolino" is!  IT'S SO BAD!!!  I am really excited that I am reaching that 1000 mark.  Thanks again guys!!

My next blog will list my TOP 5 Goosebumps episode!  Thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment