Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

I AM STILL ALIVE, Barely....

Hey Everyone,

I feel so bad that I have been negligent with my blog for the past couple of months.  The last time that I wrote here, I was at Anime Milwaukee in February.  I also promised to put up footage from the panel.  Unfortunately, I have been dealing with a lot of personal problems at this time, and finals are around the corner as well.  I will be insanely busy this next two weeks, and I probaby won't be able to post anything during that time.  I just wanted to let you all know that I was still alive, just barely... 

But I do feel like Mikasa Ackermann right now (from episode 7)!  I don't know why I keep going, but I just do!  School is giving me major anxiety, but I keep on going.  DAY BY DAY...



I hope to write on here much more during the summer.  I am planning to see if I can do audio reviews in the future, and I really want to finish "Attack on Titan."  The second season is coming soon, and the English dub cast sounds really good from what I have seen on YouTube.  So, I can't wait for that to come out!  All in all, I am just trying to survive like any other poor soul in college.  See you all soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment