Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Anime Milwaukee 2014: Bad Fanfiction

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to be going to Anime Milwaukee again this year.  I am also proud to say that I will be hosting a bad fanfiction panel once again.  The last one was at Anime Midwest, and my friends and I will be hosting this one at Anime Milwaukee.  We already have some stories that we are planning to read, but we are open to suggestions.  If you know of any really bad fanfics, please leave a comment below.

I am also planning to cosplay as a really cool character.  I leave you all guessing until then.  I will post some pictures up after the con.  Here's the link if you want to check it!

Anime Milwaukee 2014: http://animemilwaukee.com/

In celebrating the spirit of anime this week, I have also written a post about a really cool anime that my roommates and I have started watching.  I am just in the mood for writing (or typing as one would say) today!



No comments:

Post a Comment