Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Two Year Anniversary

Hello Everyone,

It's been a little longer than a month since I have written on here.  Organic Chemistry has been kicking my butt.  I have also been busy with other projects at school.  I am happy to say that I have spent an amazing two years expresses my thought here on Blogger.  As of now, I have 3025 page views since when I first started writing on here.  I know that that may not be a lot, but I am happy that at least there are other people out there who like what I write (or type).  Thank you all for everything, and I hope that I have many years to come.

I am not sure of what my future holds, but I do hope that I can spend it writing down my thoughts on here.  Maybe my future isn't making video reviews, and it is possible that I could just do podcast.  Everyone has their thing, and I need to find my own way.  With the video reviews, I felt like I was trying to do something that wasn't meant for me.  I feel like podcasts and blog entries are more for me.  In the end, I have to do what's right for me.  I am going to do what I want to do starting now!

I hope to continue this journey with you all!  Thank you all for two amazing years, and I hope for many more.


No comments:

Post a Comment