Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Anime Midwest

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I have written on here. School has just ended and I am proud that I will be entering my junior year of college next year. I cannot believe that I am almost done. Anyway, I came to say that I will be attending Anime Midwest.  I can't wait, and I found out that Doug Walker will be there. I am definitely going to all of his panels.



I am also hosting a panel at the convention. It's the "Bad Fanfiction Panel." Another panelist and I will be hosting the event. We will be doing dramatic readings of bad fanfiction to an audience.  That should be tons of fun.  I promised myself not to read "My Immortal."  Let's be honest here!  Everyone has already read it.  If you have not, it is a horrible HORRIBLE fanfiction about the Harry Potter characters being portrayed as depressed goth vampire students at Hogwarts.  That's the best way that I can explain the story. (If you can call it that!)

If you do read it, I give you my condolences.

I don't know what I am going to do for cosplay.  I want to wear all "Doctor Who" attire.  I have just gotten hooked on the series.  I feel like I have been buried under a rock.  I do am planning on filming the panel and putting it on YouTube or Blip.tv.  They both take forever to upload a video, so we will see what happens.  I will post on here where the video will be located.  

No comments:

Post a Comment