Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Vlog #1 Breaking Dawn Part 2


Man this movie sucked balls!  Oh my God!

This vlog was done on Sunday so excuse me if I missed anything that you thought should have been included.  I went to see it last Saturday.  Let's just say it's an experience I will never forget.

Oh, and my birthday was last Friday.  I turned 19 years old!!  This is my second birthday that I've celebrated on this blog.  I feel so young since I just turned 19 and I'm in my sophomore year of college. Everyone else is turning 20, and sometimes I just feel so left out.  I just have to get over it, you know.

Anyway, I happy that I got to see another year, and I hope there will be more.  I was able to vent my frustrations on this movie, and by god it sucked!



Hope you enjoy my first vlog!  Here goes nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment