Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Young Justice and News

Hey guys,

I think that it's been two weeks since my last blog.  Well, I'm back, and it's best that I start off the biggest TV show that has hit the fandom community.  "YOUNG JUSTICE"!!!  Yeah, I know that I had a fan-gasm when Wonder Girl appeared on the show.  C'mon guys,  bear with me!  This is the very first time that she has ever appeared on TV.  I have been waiting like ten years for this moment, and I will continue to relish it. This year at Comic-Con, they announced that Static Shock will appear in the show.  HELL YEAH BABY!!  I wonder if he will be voiced by Phil LaMarr again.  DeathStroke (aka Slade in Teen Titans) and Black Beetle will be in the show as well.  The trailer for the new episodes is SPECTACULAR!!  I can't wait for the hiatus to be over.  I'm so psyched for it.  It seems that every show that Greg Weisman touches turns to gold.  He has worked on "Gargoyles", "The Spectacular Spiderman", and now "Young Justice."  

One thing that I have to say to the writers.  Put Superboy and Wonder Girl together!  You know what, put her with Static then.  I hate all these "shippers" who are promoting the Blue Bettle/Wonder Girl relationship.  I hate the term "shipping."  It's OVERRATED, and it will probably fade out by the end of this year.  It needs to stop.

NEWS:  I have been updating my website recently, and I have been vigorously working on scripts for movie and TV reviews coming August/September.  I will do my best with each review.  Right now I am a lot more familiar with the audiovisual equipment and the editing software.  In other words, I know what I am doing now, and I can make better quality video reviews.  Thanks to all of you who read my blog, leave comments, and watch that one video that I have on YouTube.  I appreciate you all.  Thank you.

Enjoy this picture of Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" and my depiction of a dark version of Wonder Girl that I drew a couple of weeks ago.


2 comments:

  1. Shipping has always been a thing. It will never go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really. I just feel like everyone's using it now, especially on tumblr. It's probably because they're shipping something I hate. :)

      Delete