Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Twilight: Breaking Dawn IS Hazardous for Your Health

HAHA!  I knew this shit could make you die!  I just found out some crazy information right now.  I was searching some information for Breaking Dawn on Wikipedia to include in the upcoming blog.  On the Breaking Dawn page, I found that people were having seizures while watching it.  It was hard to believe, so I did more research (sorry people, Wikipedia is not a 100% trustworthy site).  So I found this video on CBS news (YouTube), and I hope you guys can believe me now.  This movie is HAZARDOUS for you health!

DO NOT GO AND WATCH TWILIGHT!!  YOU WILL HAVE A SEIZURE AND DIE!!





Here that picture from last week, if you guys enjoy did (I made the alterations with Edward's head; it's too bad that I couldn't add any sparkles to it).





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ABSOLUTELY! It's like getting stabbed fifty times, and having a lemon being squeezed over every stab wound (yes it's that bad).

      Delete