Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Response to Goosebumps Blog, Deviant Art, and More!!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know about what's been going on.  I have been trying to get this Goosebumps things up and rolling, but a certain thing called "studying for college finals" has been getting in my way.  I have recently bought a tripod, and I am very eager to use it.  It will be short, but I hope it will be good too!

I have been posting pictures up on my Deviant Art page, and I hope that you all will enjoy them.  Here is the link for my page: anwalker2.deviantart.com.  I know that I have been terrible with keeping up with my promises for reviews, and I feel horrible about it.  At this time, I don't know what I can do about it.  However, I will be in a different location starting in August, and I will have more opportunities to film stuff for video reviews and VLOGS.

Yes, I have decided to do vlogs (as if enough people aren't already doing it).  Whatever!  I'm doing it anyway.  I also will try to team up with my friend who is a film major this summer and make some reviews as well.  I really appreciate everyone who comes to my blog and reads what I have to say.  I want to say THANK YOU.  I am proud to say that right now I have a total of 1066 page views for my blog.  YAY!


Here's a sample of my drawings!  I hope you guys like it!  One of  these days, I will draw Wonder Girl!  I'm thinking about do my own cover art for reviews (and also with a friend too)!









No comments:

Post a Comment