Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update on La Boum Review and SOPA/PIPA

Okay so apparently YouTube has taken down my video review of "La Boum" again, and I am just too tired to try to go against it.  If you want to look at the review, you can click on the link right below.  And please help people like me who blog and make video reviews in the fight against the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and the Protect IP Act (PIPA).  These bills can shut down sites such as Google, Facebook, Tumblr, Wikipedia, That Guy With the Glasses, and so on and so forth just because they may find the material on there to be copyright infringement.   Please tell Congress that they are complete assholes and idiots for even trying to pass bills like these.  LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD!  


I am filming the "Never Cry Werewolf" Review tomorrow.  Wish me luck.  I will probably have time to put together the Princess list video as well (fingers crossed).


La Boum Review on blip.com below:
http://blip.tv/movierantreviewer/la-boum-5717011

No comments:

Post a Comment