Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

La Boum Review

Hey guys, I am in the process of uploading my review for the French film, "La Boum."  Like I said in the previous blog, this review is entirely in French.  They are no subtitles in this review at all.  Sorry.  If I do have time later on, I will add them.  My next review will probably be Ratatoing.  I still need to get my VHS tape of "The Little Mermaid 2" from home.  Thanks again for reading my blog (for those of you who do).  I hope you enjoy my first "real" video review.

P.S. - This movie is made with two of my friends and we do announce ourselves as the Movie Rant Reviewers in French.  I'm still not sure if it will just be me as the Movie Rant Reviewer or all of us.  Only time will tell!

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iOXuLKluCA

UPDATE:
Sorry guys, but YouTube is being lame.  So I decided that I would put it up on blip.tv.  I am in the process (right) of getting a blip.tv account.  I will be uploading my videos on both YouTube and Blip.tv.  Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment